Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Today is Vesak Day.My mum is making Indian rojak.Yippe! Food galore!I lazed on my sofa while waiting for the meal.I was totally quite bored.I sent my mum to my granny's house to share her rojak among my aunties and My grandparents.Today I felt quite fulfilled, because I was holding a baby without difficulty.I really wondered why I was so at ease holding a baby.Signs of future?!That I won't get married?Even if I got married,I won't have kids of own?Have tens of them?Or Died before I fulfil the role of father?Paranoid!

Then I went to fetch Kien, with objective of washing the car.But then, by the time I reached there,It was 8pm.Worse,the East Coast Park was very crowded, especially at the Food Village.We changed into running attire and start to run towards the McDonalds.During the run, I did make some pause, long ones.I still continued after being motivated by Kien.At some point, I just could not endure another meter.My stamina was really from bad to worse.After the bangkok trip, the every day stress and no desire to go gym, I had to start afresh again, being unfit.Maybe I could do it, just my mind was not strong enough to push my body hard.Time to improve.East Coast park was very crowded with Families and students ( On holidays). Coral island beach was much better than here.Bleah!I missed the sand, clear sea and the rain *wink*

I really wonder why ECP board promote open shower.It was somehow very kinky ,taking shower in open.But of course we still kept our modesty by wearing our shorts.How I wished to bathe in nude,just like those kampung days.So Carefree and rule-bending moments.I drove to the Geyland Serai S11 for a dinner.I ordered Mee Goreng whereas Kien ordered Western Food.After eating, I went to fetch Terence at Paya Lebar MRT station, then went ahead to fetch David at Kallan Mrt Station.While approaching the Indoor stadium, the traffic was getting heavy and and increasing number of people.I really wondered why I suggested to meet him at Kallang Station after the Faye Wong Concert.EverSince the Nicoll Highway Collapse, there was too much detour and closure of road.It took a while to reach Kallang MRT, until I received David's call that he was being sent by his friend to Paya Lebar.BLEAH!!!I had to travel back to paya Lebar again to fetch him.Luckily each of them chipped in some money for petrol.I was quite pleased.

Then we went to Bedok Rd S11 for dinner since Terence and David was very hungry.I could not find the Prata shop Barry recommended, and would skip the expensive cafe at Siglap Road.After that, we went for a cruise around the Singapore.Been a long time, four of us met up and had fun together although David had a Lab the next day.I had fun.So were they.Anyway I managed to chat with Terence's friend for while.I might meet him this saturday for Singapore Idol Audtion.He claimed that he looked like Edison Chan.Impressive instant? Not sure!At last Destination was a Nasi Lemak Stall at Clementi Stall. This time, Kien and David were getting tired and bored.I was still hyperactive.But then I send them back home with my American Idol Season 3 playlist.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style