Saturday, June 05, 2004

p align="center" br

Live Update from SC at 12am regarding the Singapor Idol.he told me that there was quite a long queue at Suntec City and they were giving out the sticker. Suddenly his phone gone blank.Denyse was there already too.I tried not to sleep even though WH would give me a wakeup call.I afraid I just could wake up once dozed.But once I sat down on my sofa, I dozed off.My body was being set to wake up at 6am automatically.So I smsed WH at 6.15am when he promised me to call me at 6am. I met him at Buona Vista MRT station to accompany him to Suntec City.It was quite exciting event for me even though I did not join the audition.It was raining so I called SC.He still at NK's house because he could not sleep outside the Suntec City,morever it was raining very heavily.Such bad-timing! Must a curse for those who queued up overnight ended up being drenched in rain.

WH and I had a breakfast at McDonalds, I guessed people who had breakfast also joined for the auditions.Then we went to the queue.I did see a lot of beautiful poeple, familiar faces, good friends and interesting characters.I felt so different when I was in the queue.I passed the breakfast to SC when I bumped into few people.WH met his friends while I busy clicking at Gurmit Singh ( He looks so young ) and Jean Danker ( She is so beautiful ) as well as the crowds.Overwhelming.I definitely did not want to miss the chance to be part of Singapore Idol crowd.I left temporarily WH at Suntec City because I had Photo shoot at Chinatown.

Actually, I left quite early though so I just dozed off at the MRT station bench.Then I went to People Park Center toilet to do some changing of clothes and hairstyling.I was quite early;I felt quite bad since I came too early and disturb their breakfast.I just sat down while waiting for the rest.ShortCut, I just could not click with other contestants.I just could not please anyone,but i just being polite and smile throughout.We had photoshoot outside which was quite irrelevant plus the interview that may cost me a loss of position next week.I seriously did not have a charismatic image.ARgh!I just did my best.I called my mum about the interview how nervous I am in front of camera.I must work on it.




SUNTEC CITY QUEUE


I went back to Suntec City and met SC who just finish his audition.He made it through adn of course I was quite surpised.Amazing.We had lunch at Bugis since WH was still in queue 2.Edmund called me and I asked why he did not join the Singapore Idol as he got nice , powerful voice.Instead, he just laughed and laughed over it.He should try.Edmund, there is always next year.I went to HMV, listening to music.I was getting bored and tired.Worse, my toes were full of blister after continously wore the wet shoes.What can I expected from a pair of shoes bought at Bangkok.I could not take it so I took a MRT home until SC called me asking me where I was.He had to come back Tommorow for the audition at 3pm.Gosh! It was really waste of time waiting and standing for long hours. He and I met at Outram Park.




The Singapore Idol



We sat down and chatted a while at Banquet near Chinatown.I had coffee while he had ice coffee and share Kaya bread.He asked me about SC's outcome.Then we walked towards the Raffles Place until he suggested me to chill out at his house.We took taxi.I had fun at his house, watching Honey, Beyonce 's Concert and Sex and The City. Then we went out to Holland Village BK to have some bite and chatting away whatever under the sun.It was really a great time to have one company who share same interest sometimes.He paid for my cab fares to home.I just so tired that I just went to bed without changing my clothes.Totally concuss.

Names and Picture were omitted for respect the privacy of the people involved

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style