Thursday, June 17, 2004

I did not wake up early again.Gosh I should quit my habit of staying late.I went to NUS McDonald to have lunch and to do some reading up.I realised that there is not difference at all to eat in NUS and Outside.The meal( Spicy Chicken meal) cost me $4.70.It was small ice lemon tea.Then I went to the the bench nearest the bus-stop to do some reading but then I could not concentrate at all when i was listening to music.Until Kien called me to meet up at Orchard Rd.I was stopped by the girl who asked me to fill up some marketing survey.While I filled up the survey, I realised that I seriously had no life at all.I got to know her better when she question me. " What will make you stop when you come across the roadshow?" She was actually a NTU business student who is doing internship in some big company who making a new brand of hot tea.Me, being expert in marketing strategy, did give her some relevant insight regarding the question.I even lied to her that I was NUS undergraduate.I speaked with confidence when she asked me about the NUS and some faculty location.BLeah!She is so sweet girl.Hope to bump her in south spine. grins! She thought I was not local.Yippee!

I was late as going to town at peak period (6-8pm) was really a bad choice for travelling.The bus frequency is slow and the traffic was horrendous.We had some light dinner at Lucky Plaza ( The $2 food court at 6th floor) I had $2 carrot cake( black) and Kien had chicken rice at $3. Then we went to the CK Tangs to look for the Jean-Paul Gaultier Makeup Kit for men. We found it and they came in very JPG style - trendy. It contained bronzer, deodarant, concealer, eyeliner, lip gloss, 3 shade of lipstick, aftershave, perfume, nail polish and instant perk-up face spray.Most item cost more than $40.I definitely won;t buy such product.It was so irrelevant. Morever, the shop assistant who was a girl did not even know what the product about.I seemed to be more knowledgeable about it and I was not proud of myself though. I read the product before and was keen to see and try it out until I saw them myself today.Verdict: Waste of money.No suitable for guys!except concealer and perfume.Maybe the rest could easily replaced with similar products at reasonable price.

Then went to Isetan Scotts to check the same products.We ended up stopping at Clarins counter.We were busy browsing the Men Clarins product until the lady ask whether we needed help.We just asked for equiries regarding the products.She decided to give us sample to try on.I was like....wow! Freebies.

1) ClarinsMEN Undereye Serum
2) ClarinsMEN Moisture Gel
3) ClarinsMEN Active face wash
4) ClarinsMEN Total wrinkle control

She asked us whether we stay in singapore. I bluntly, batting my eyelide said that we did not stay around here.I realised that She asked us that whether we are singaporean, local.Ooops! I said that we live in Singapore.She told we were some kind of tourists coming here to visti singapore.Plus we gave our name , the most unqiue names to her.No wonder! Don't blame us for looking exotic.Very fruitful shopping trip without spending money.Then we went back home.





LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style