Thursday, June 24, 2004

ff

Going for short trip to Kuala Lumpur with ken.As usual I was late to meet him at Jurong east Interchange.We took a bus 170 and stopped at the immigration departure hall directly but he forgot to draw some money for the trip, hence we had to walk, a very long way to the woodland interchange to search for DBS atm machine. Then we walked back to the departure hall to get our passport stamped.We took 170 bus to the Johore custom immigration hall.The queue was quite mild though. Once we reached larkin, we were approached by a guy whether we were heading to Kuala Lumpur. I thought of looking for best aka cheaper bargain.nevertheless, we took the bus as we wanted to reach kuala Lumpur as fast as possible.The ticket cost RM25; the bus was quite high standard and the seating was fantastic.Worth money.The journey took about one and half hour before we stopped at Ayer Hitam for toilet break.

We ordered Chicken Burger cost RM2.50.The rest of the food were not that appetizing especially when we saw some flies flying around the food.Unhygienic.The journey took about 5 hour. I managed to get some sleep in the bus.We reached Kl at 3.30pm. Once we reached Puduraya Bus interchange, we bought the return ticket at RM28 ( stop at Johore Bahru) then we took a train at Plaza Rakyat and then made a transit from Hang Tuah to Imbi( monorail) and stopped at Bukit Bintang ( monorail).we went to change some cash to ringgit ( rate: MYR2.206 for $1). We settled down at Town's View Hotel ( One night charged at RM65) for w hile.I guessed that Ken did not really impressed much about the hotel.

We had Hainanese Chicken Rice nearby (RM5.50 for steam chicken rice , RM5 for ommelete and RM4 for barley) . Then we walked around the Jalan Bukit Bintang for a while , headed to KLCC tower by taking monorail from Bukit Bintang to Nanas station. We still needed to walk down there but on the way there, we bumped into Zouk.It looked so chic.We have a dessert(Ice campur cost RM5.50 and Ken ordered Ice lemon tea at RM5.80) at Madam Kwan's. It was so horrible and I did not know who recommened me that they offered the best Ice Kacang. We walked around, then had some cinnamon stick at delifrance cost RM2.70. Then we took a train to Pasar Seni for Chinatown bazaar. I bought some Army cargo short for tommorow cost RM20 where Ken bought a short too at RM15.Nothing much different except they sell VCD now.I still prefer Chatuchak Market. However Chinatown market got wider and nicer range of shoes.Yet I had no money.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style