Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Another Depressing task to do, After receiving the email from my indirect supervisor about my laziness and care-less attitude, I felt so guilty and worried.I went to school with the intention to do my FYP. I met so many familiar faces such as Beverlyn, Sabrina, Steven and other people whom I forget their names. Why Must I meet people when I need to be left alone today.I hated going to school and hated telling them that I did not graduate at all.I hated myself.

kien called me whether I would be interested in working as parttime cashier at Zara. My mind was total mess and i could now make any decision yet , or else he accused me of backing out last minute.I decided not to meet my indirect supervisor and maybe just email him the situation ( mostly some tales) about my disapperance. I decided to go to library to borrow some books.

1) The five minute healer ( a busy person's guide to vitality and energy all day, every day)
2) How to make your dreams come true
3) Super health detox
4) Change almost anything in 21 days ( recharge your life with the power of over 500 affirmations)
5) Men's fitness Magazine
6) Exercise for men only

It takes only one person to change your life.....you
There are parts of my life i would like to change.There are places I would like to go.Things I would like to do.I have been looking for a purpose in my life.I sometimes wonder why some people seem to get all the breaks when I got few or non at all.Life seems to be like an ongoing struggle.But I have to be willing to change.Or at least be willing to be willing to change.We can't always get what we want.Life just doesn't work that way.And, what we want is not always the best for us.But making only ONE difference in my life, my life can be better.I can have more of what I want. I can let go of my struggles. because I have the power to change and I'm worth it.

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style