Sunday, May 09, 2004

Today is Mother's Day, the day is a time of commemoration and celebration for Mom. It is a time of breakfast in bed, family gatherings, and crayon scribbled "I Love You"s.Yet, It was just another boring day.My Mum was not around by the time I woke up.Guess she attended some wedding gatherings with my grandpa.Anyway, her birthday is coming soon.So no point celebrating twice.It cost money.And I am totally broke, declared bankrupcy. I did not even kiss her when she came back home.Make my Mom feel special and thank her for her caring ways for day.Not my definite style.I kissed her when I was about to leave home , and I kissed her when she was about to go to bed.No big deal for today.Just that I did not cook today.

I just re-arranged my room into home office , with a dash of zen-style.Blasting Citizen King songs, I kept sorting my stuffs into a neat and proper manner.I will skip the notes-filing and Wardrobe arrangement.Too tired and the task is getting boring.Then I went to do my laundry; somehow to reduce my mum's responsibility as a mum. Anyway I should do my own laundry or even do my own ironing even though it took half hour to make my shirt crease-free.I am lousy at ironing. I learnt the skill of using washing machine during my stay in Hall 12 where I started to be independent.Kinda of amusing to flashback those days.Being vain, you would never catch me wearing same clothes for two consecutive days.Sometimes I would wear two different sets of clothes for a day.Just give self-esteem, simply.I would need two washing machine to do laundry and all my neighbours' railing to hang my clothes. Of course, got cursed by them.Who cares!

It is hard to be a houseman, Kudos to Maids! for their everlasting endurance.I can visualise that I will hire a maid in the future for doing those monotonous, mundane and non-profictable task to the maids.MARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!


Dream Maid


Typical maid


LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style