Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Pissing off at bangkok last day

I woke up and checked the time from my ibook.It was 6am.It was still quite early so I slept back , ending up late for my breakfast.So I quickly rushed down for breakfast since the girls did not wish to since they got sick of the buffet of same variation every day.But then they would regret to realise that they added a congee section today.It was damn crowded, so finding a seat is an another chore beside choosing the breakfast meal.I put my meal and my drink on the table, as an indication that the place was taken.But when I came back, my place was taken by some bastards.I got pissed off.I just left my second helping somewhere and went back to my room.

It was quite early so I just do my packing up of luggage, instead of disturbing the girls' sleep.I called them at 9am, since they thought of planning to go to Jacuzzi.But then no one answer the call.So i assumed they might still sleeping.I spent another hours,restlessly watching TV.I called again at 10am, even knocked the door.Still, No one called my answer.So i just left a note at the door, and proceeded to the swimming pool for tan and jacuzzi, hopefully might find them there.Consistently, I kept looking at their windows while tanning.I got bored.I went back to room and gave another try.Still, no one called.I was getting a little worried or may rather restless as usually they would pick up my call.I went to the lobby twice asking whether they checked out already or they left the key at the lobby.The answer was negative.Hence I thought they would be in hotel room.So I went to the market near the Makkasan railway station to look around, then hang out at the bakery cafe for my quick bites.I went back to hotel room.I dialed the room number again and just left ringing.Suddenly I heard the door opened, and Bee Lan answered the call.She asked me to go to the room.Suddenly I got pissed off.

Bee lan told me that they bought a lunch for me.I was like going huh.I asked her where did they go just now.She told me that they went to the market to buy fruits.I asked her why she or rather they did not call me to join them.She told I was not interested and had no money too.I was damn real pissed to hear that.I just went back to my room and did a final packing.I went down with intention to but a proper meal but then the checking out is at 12pm and now it was 12.30pm.When I was not in very good mood, the world and I would never look good.My bad behaviour start to unleash.I started to show bad attitude towards them.

I was really stupid since they think they knew how to take care of themselves without me.I am a guy, and being a guy, I hold responsibilities to look after them especially when we were in foreign country where sometimes we did not what may happen next.It was quite depressing when suddenly I felt insignificant and knew where I was standing in the group.I did mind that.It was more upsetting that they did not have any common courtesy to inform me what is happening like going out,although it was just a mere informality.I was asking them to seek permission from me, but a little commited in the group.Their selfishness( not thinking abnout others ) and eagerness to shop pissed me off. Rather than getting worried about them, I should have spent more fulfilling time exploring bangkok during 5 hours.

After checking out, I went to the Partunam market, searching for the local fruits. Clad in glamourous tee and stunning shades, the only consolation to be happy, I bought mangoes (10baht), Lychees (15 baht), Jambu (30 baht) and rambutan (10 baht).It was quite a distance from Bangkok Palace Hotel to Partunam Market and horrendous weather.I bought a drink from 7eleven and travelled back home.I just could not wait to go home.Trip that was not that enjoying.I gave that black face for rest of tge journey.

I would not BE moved by them being nice to me
1) Buying lunch for me
2) Buying a packet of jambu for me
3) Putting my luggage at their trolley
4) Sharing the Banana split with them
5) faking amazement about my packing of luggage
All I need is just a sincere apology from them yet I did not even hear from their damn bloody mouth.

While on plane, I had my meal that did not make me full (it was horrible), and the service was much worse than flight to Bangkok.At least I watched Magic kitchen starring Sammi Cheng and Jerry yan ( both were my idols) for at least 1 hour.It was very funny and corny.Somehow Bee Lan did look a bit like Sammi Cheng if she followed her hairstyle.Hey, I still pissed off with her.Landed at 8.07pm, Took taxi with Juliana.I guessed Juliana took a courage to start a conversation with me whether I was still angry with them.It did not matter whether I still or not since it was over.I just let out my feelings and instil some guilty conscience in her and maybe them.I felt good at least.Juliana said that it was all beacuse of communication breakdown.Bullshit!Totally!! Anyway I did have fun with them.And I was still waiting.......

Lesson Learnt: Never go overseas trip with girls.


LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style