Wednesday, May 12, 2004

I went To TAKA library to return book as well as borrow some book for my interest.Then Kien and I went to YCK gym for weight training.I was quite shocked to see someone whom Terence mistook him for me, for our similiarities.NOTE: He is far better than me.I felt quite weak actually, could not even carry heavy weight.Then we went for a run nearby stadium.After 3 rounds, I was losing my breath easily.I gave up hope to continue running.I lost my stamina badly since I did not went for a run for almost one month.Sighs!

I quickly rushed home to watch the American Idol 3 since tonight is disco night ( Donna Summer).I genuinely love disco.I love Donna Summer.Disco can make me dance.I was a disco king back then. I still own all of my disco albums and it was about 1990 when I started wearing bell-bottomed pants and tight colored shirt and buy a small disco ball. Being ridiculed for peculiar freak, I did not bother about the statements but the disco fashion was getting passe sooner or latter.I could help laughing at myself.

I was about to meet Hung yong when my mum started to throw the things around.My sister an I were quite shocjed because we did not anticipate such thing happened suddenly an felt surpised if any one of us did something bad.Phew! it was not us but my unclle and his wife hurt my mum's feeling.Sometimes How I wished to help her to bitch those people who hurt my mum's feeling one the eve of her birthday.I just hug and kissed her - wiped away her tears and told her that she is always an angel to us no matter what. People who speak badly of her were just jeaolus of her sincerity and selfless acts.Don't let them make her stoop to their level.Be strong and think for herself before others sometimes.

I drove out to NTU hall 13, to fetch Hung Yong, Jhong Ren and Jimmy for supper, maybe last one.Actually Hung Yong still needed to do so many changes for his FYP whereas Jimmy still needed to prepare the FYP presentation tommorow.They should have supper tonite.During the journey, I really felt out of place, seriously.They and I did not have anything in common.They kept discussing about the Final Year project. My task maybe is just to drive them to eating place.They definitely made me feel stressed and sad.Sighs.






Anyway, It was a first time for Jhong Ren and Hung Yong to visit Boon Lay marketplace.Maybe last time.Nostalgic.It will be.I had to thank Kent for introducing Jimmy in my life and thank Evarn for introducing Jhong Ren in my life.Coincidently, they were not from Student Union Orientation Camp.But they are definite few of the best people I knew in University.I am grateful.Now, I felt I was in the group back.Thanks for the time spent together.Too bad, Brandon did not join us as he was not in the Hall.Brandon, another best pal I felt comfortable with.Good luck for presentation, Jimmy.




Good Friends

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style