Friday, May 14, 2004

I have been spotted by very close and good friend during JC days, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, catching up briefly since we last met at his wedding.He was getting fatter and fairer.Life must been good for him.Nevertheless,still got that sheepish character.I went to accompany Kien to Plaza Singapore for his treatment.I had lunch at food court before I started to travel to Chinatown ( people park centre) to look for good bargain

Seriously I did not know anything about Bangkok trip.It was a wasted trip.I saw Felicia who also scouting for the tour agency to go bangkok and hongkong.I called Bee Lan that it would be better for both of us to come down together and search for the package since Hui Hui was not free.Seriously, If there would be any mistake, I did not want to hold it by myself.This is not Malaysia ( KL) trip where I was more familiar with.Anyway Today things did work very well for me.I guessed it was my behaviour and some demon possesed ny soul. I got pissed off with Terence for not helping me to scout the agency together and he said that it did not even concern him at all.Fine!

I took train to meet kien and then headed to Yio Chu Kang for weight training and running session. Suddenly he started to call my real name but I may be more familiar with them calling me esjay.I told him to call Esjay instead or else i just sit down at the bench until he did what i ASKed him to do.Being stubborn, he kept pissing me off by calling and even shouting my real name.Worse he even made fun of it too.I just kept cool and assertively said that he better call me by Esjay or else I would just sit stiil.Although I gain nothing but at least he lost his time and money and my friendship.There was no time to become stuboorn.Of course it was offensive to poke dun of people's name but his principle of life represents the my comfort zone being threatened and invaded by this ridiculous mentality that people, including friends around me always listen and bid to my command and he want not to be one of them .I thought that it was ridiculous, I mean why people must listen to me if they think it was wrong and solely onlky benefits me.I did not take adavantage of people. My struggle to break free made me even more uncomfortable... as my demand to be at his mercy was ridiculous — how should I waited for his apology to let go of me? Shouldn't i be the one letting the world go instead?So I just went back home.

I still got time to go zouk, so I drove and fetch terence and headed tp zouk since today they have guest Dj playing House music.Terence called Kien to join us but at last minute he declined the offer.I truly knew the reason of course.Whatever! Did not expect me to do apology and persuade him when he was at wrong for insulting me.It was still early. We had supper nearby before proceeding to Zouk.Been a long time I never been to zouk after that incident with IRRESPONSIBLE.I smsed Joe if he was around.Ternce and I went to Phuture to dance since it was Hip Hop session.So many beautiful people around.Surpisingly, I was a magnet for the different bunch of girls.Wherever I danced, there was sure a group of girls came and dance near me and Terence.It was really my first time to be indirectly approached severally by different groups of girls. I was even luckier that one japanese gal ( My type) had a hit at me.Seriously, being so dumb and stupid, I was shy and terribly ignored at her signals.Ended up she dance with othe guys...ARGHHH...Opportunities always never taken quickly.sighs! I should just go for it.Dissapointed, we went to the zouk to meet up with Joe and surpisingly Alex and his bunch of friends.I had fun,genuine fun.How I wished I have zouk card.I was supposedly part of the zouk crowd because they are gorgoues and I am gorgeous.At 2am, I got summon letter from TP police for section 4(1) : Did not put coupons.$30 just flied like that and I totally broke.I totally pissed off.




LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style