Saturday, May 29, 2004

hi






Dear Juliana,

If you're serious about becoming a weathy, sophiscated, healthy, influential , cultured and UNIQUE individual, keep a journal.Don't trust your memory.When you come across something, write it down.The discipline makes up a valuable part of my learning, and the journals are a valuable part of my library.

I must admit, if you got glimpse of my journals, you'f have to say that I am just an ordinary guy with full of inspiration and hope.I'm not just commited to my own feelings, I'm commited to life,commited to learning new concepts and skills. I want to see what i can do with seeds, soil,sunshine nad rain to turn them into the building blocks of a productive life.

Hence keeping journal is so important.I call it one of the few treasures to leave behind for the next generation.In fact, future generations will find these treasures far more valuable than your tools of technology.

Journals: the ideas that you've picked up, the information that you gathered, the experience that you lived for and ambitions that you wanted.The journal writing is one of the greatest indications that you're serious student.It is a little challenging to be a student pf your own life, your own future, your own destiny.take the time to keep notes and to keep journal.You'll be so glad you did.What a treasure to leave behind when you go.What a treasure to enjoy today!

Secondly, Take a lot of pictures.Don't be lazy in capturing the event.How long does it take to capture the event?A fraction of second.How long does it take to miss the event?A fraction of second.So don't miss the pictures.When you're gone, they'll keep the memories alive.

Your Crappiy, yet sincerely
Esjay

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style