Thursday, May 20, 2004

First Day in BAngkok
I still had to go to school at 9am to do my hand-ons experiment with ZengCai.I lost focus of the procedures guided by him.I was totally screwed up with calculations of moles and molar volume or chemistry ( I lost touch on Chemistry).maybe beacuse of the excitement of going to Bangkok tonight.I told zengcai about my trip so I had to rush my experiments before 3pm.But he manage to let me off earlier.Guess he also need to go for lunch and prepare for his trip later.I went back home and had my lunch when I received a call from ScreenBox about me being selected and wanted me to go down personally on Saturday for briefing, which I could not make it.Guess I lost my opportunity again.Sighs

I had done my packing and decided to call juliana whether she wanted to accompany me since the MRT journey is very long and I would get bored alone.But then she went to airport early plus she went weith Zhong ren.I surpised them with my glamourous shirt and pants to the airport.It was my first time taking train to Changi Airport.Luckily I was not the only one who have a trolley luggage.I meet them at 5pm. Met them at Burger King.They were schocked to see me dress so smart.After checking in and put our luggage, we went to duty free shop and did some browsing before heading to the waiting area.Truly excited.I sat beside Bee Lan.I have rice with fish combo meal while Bee Lan had Chickens with potatoes combo meals.I watched some show and played some games during the plane journey.I did have problem with console.The air stewardesses are so pretty and friendly.





First Time In SQ plane
I headed to the toilet, frantically look for the door knob to open the door.I felt like an idiot when this kid just pushed the door for me.Bleah!Then after peeing, I keep looking for the flush.I just could not find it.The announcement was made so I just left the toilet without flushing.Dun worry, I still washed my hands

Before the landing, My ears somehow felt so painful because of the pressure difference during the landing.I really could not endure the pain until the air stewardess took notice of me, and kindly teach me to blow my nose hard until i hear a pop sound.POP sound!!!!I did as she instructed me, miraculously the pain was gone.I felt good.














We landed at 8pm.After the administration, we were approached by the Jetview Tour guide who would send us to the Bangkok palace hotel.The journey was only one and the half hour only.We were welcomed by the thai bellboys.After checking in, the bellboys took our kluggage up and we paid him tips.Then we unpacked our stuff.Bee Lan decided to stay with me since it was twin bed and no point combining two bed with three girls sleep together.After that , we went down to the lounge.I saw my friend with his friends at the hotel lobby but I did not call him beacuse they looked quite rushing for something.

We hanged out at lounge , dedicating a song for the singer to sing
1) Right Here waiting
2) Hero
3) Reflection , by hui hui and bee lan
We enjoyed the music and our drinks too, then we took our chance to try playing pools for two games.Then we back to own room and slept for the next day event











LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style