Friday, April 09, 2004

It was a good Friday;I was bored.No mood to study.I just slept whole day until I realised that sleeping was becoming a boring habit.My sis was angry with me for asking my mum to go back home early because I wanted to use the car.She wanted to stay longer at grandma's house.My mum also got pissed off with her attitude and mine.I could not be bothered, I needed the car badly for revision.I could not study at home.

I went to fetch Terence and headed to NUS Admin Office.Kinda of funny when two NTU student went to NUS to study.Before that, we bought our favourite Nasi Lemak for dinner. It was very crowded.I guessed they also have exam period.We settled at Engineering Block.Although we can access internet, the connection was damn slow.I ended up burning some music for listening pleasure.Actually,there is an eerie silence, and stillness gives this a quiet scary feeling to me, especially the toilet.I felt a sense of tangible hair extension highly disturbing in every limb; my visible imaginations were dazzling and apparently magnified, I heard distinctly my intense breath in the toilet, and was perfectly aware of darkness lurking inside the cubicle. By degrees, as the almost near-death sensations increased, I lost all connection with external things; trains of vivid visible images rapidly passed through my mind and were connected with world of unknown until I was startled by the chinese student who came in for pee. Enough imagination huh!If anyone interested to make a horror movie, NUS is the good choice.I could feel spirits all around the premise.



NUS Engineering Block



I sent Terence home at 3am but I went back to NTU canteen B to do some revision since I found out that there was no empty slot at the carpark.I bumped into Mingwei.I did some constructive revision on M140 and of course had a quick chat with Bee Lan.It was 5am and that was early. I drove back home but yet still could not find any lot so I decided to drive around the neighbourhood. I unwind the window screen and enjoyed the morning breeze, as it was appraoching morning.Peaceful.Connected with God.Appreacited although tired.Loved again. I encountered the scene of beautiful lights dancing welcoming the sunrise.Goodbye Night, welcome sunrise.

Norah Jones - Sunrise
Sunrise sunrise
Looks like morning in your eyes
But the clocks had nine fifteen for hours

Sunrise sunrise
Couldn’t tempt us if it tried
Cause the afternoon’s already come and gone
And I said
hooohooo hooohooo hooohooo
To you

Surprise surprise
Couldn’t find it in your eyes
But I’m sure it’s written all over my face

Surprise surprise
Never something I could hide
When I see we've made it through another day
Then I say
hooohoo hooohooo hooohooo
To you

Now the night
throw its cover down
mmm on me again
Ooo and if I’m right
It’s the only way to bring me back
Hooohooo hooohooo hooohooo
To you
Hooohooo hooohooo hooohooo
To you





Sun


LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style