Thursday, April 01, 2004

Hi

I was lazy to attend tutorials, I knew it was a bad habit but I tried.But I attend the meeting with my co-colleague regarding the problem my leader(s) face right.There was a member who disagreed with my leader's expectation and not doing it.Everyone did his/her part.I was not complained when I did a switch or doing my part which did not interest me.I just did mine.Why being stubborn and sabotage other people? Waste my time actually just now.

I quickly met nick and terence at canteen B ( my favourite hang-out) and had my lunch too.We chatted and chatted , then nick and I continued chatting at canteen A after terence headed to lecture.They decided to go gym with me at SRC. Ming Hui helped me during the training as nick was going to explore around and terence headed to swim.Seeing Ming hui's nice bod amke me more motivated.I hoped I did not disturb his normal routine.

Anyway i promised Nick to go for a jog with me.I was quite half-hearted actually because he is tri- and bi-athlon runner.We ran around NIE-hall15-hall1-hall6 route ( about 4km).I sometimes thought why I must punish myself to become fit. I think that becoming an athlete is hard work.I was trying hard to keep pace with Nick.I couldn't.I had a few pauses.I was listening to ymy body.I heard what my muscles and heart and lungs are telling me to STOP!It was tough.But It was Nick's motivation and willing to wait for me make me more determined to continue running. I worked hard today, thanks to him.Totally honouredto have Nick to motivate me.I should run more because I really had bad stamina and weak heart.But I felt accomplished and satisfied.I began to love myself.



D'Expressions



The Expressions Of Life

by Dee

There are a million facial expressions
each with it's own meaning:

The teary-eyed of ashamed confessions
which can cut the deepest

The sadistic grin can give you the shivers
it can expose what's really within.

The frown of a beautiful face,
it can bring tears to my eyes.

But there is one I cannot place -
Love, there is no expression,
just a feeling of being complete.

It's the only true cure for depression
but the best expression is a passionate kiss
It can take away all your pain
and leave you in heavenly bliss

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style