Saturday, April 03, 2004

Being a prisoner of my own mind,vainly struggling against the despair,anguish and hopelessness that assails me,Imagine being young, attractive,feeling good while I secretly carry heavy burden;despite the evidence of contrary,I felt so worthless.Imagine.....why is there so much pain,suffering and sorrow?

My heart ached because of cruel things said or done to me by friends,the purpose of that pain is to make me of suffering their careless words and deeds cause me to experience.i could not act with compassion to help remove my anguish.My friend told me that while doing haircut for him,his sister accidently cut her finger.I was bluntly said that there was not much skill to do a haircut.He blasted me by saying that with no skill involved will make his hairstyle turn out to be mine - horrible and uneven.Suddenly he said that he saw a big hole on my hair, like i was either accidently cut too deep or I went bald...soon.

I really got pissed.True enough,nothing much skill is needed when doing haircut for guys ( of course it will be different for ladies as there are varieties of hairstyle).I only do haircut for thsoe who want neat and short hairstyle, using proper tools like electric shaver and a scissor.I even did my own haircut myself and I think I did quite well in shaping my hairstyle.And what really pissed me off that he dare to say he saw a obvious hole on my head under dark place whereas usually he did not notice it on daylight or few weeks.Such understatment just to hurt my pride.Ridiculous! Even if I went bald, I rushed to Yun Nam haircare centre to help me solve the problem.If he did that to feel good, he succeeded. I was crushed by feeling pain which i did not submitted to it.

I went to hall 9 study room with Terence ( his suggestion) - I hate studying in hall study room because I am not the resident of hall.I Just felt awkward, that's all. While I was studying, Terence told me that there is a guy who really look like me from a distance was at study room now.I was curious who the hell he is.Surpised, It was Dawn's boyfriend.How possible can I be look like him?(Maybe a bit) He looks better looking and hunkier than me.He reminds Terence of younger version of me.Anyway, I stressed that he is better looking than me.



Just Me

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style