Wednesday, April 14, 2004

As usual, I skipped all the tutorials to do my own revisions.I did not even sleep properly at all yesterday.I went back home early to catch up with my sleep but was being interrupted by mum for helping her to send her to SGH to visit my grandmother, since my sis was having fever. Well, It is my time to visit my grandmother when she was last being admitted last week.When you lose someone who meant so much to so many, then you have a great deal of responsibility in how you make your feelings known.I remembered when my grandmother ( My father's side ) was lying on her death bed, waiting for me to come and see her.That time i was enjoying myself with friends in town when my mum called me to come over quickly.Until I kissed her forehead,slowly left her from aside, she mentioned God'd name and leaft us forever.

Hence, there is a time and chance for me to visit my grandmother.Going for a field trip to hospital is my one of my favourite trips for soul-searching.You can see how fragile life is,how short life is.Sadness, happiness, love, loneliness and sorts of feelings filled all the wards and hospital compound.We were welcomed by my aunties and uncles who went there earlier.My mum and I went to see her.I was hardly recognized her.She look so old and painful.She was like being embedded with so many wire and tubes on her necks and nose.I did not know where the hell other tubes being inserted in her other parts of body.We were told that, she was being injected with some kind of strong drug to induce her sleeping.I felt so sad and somehow grateful.

We should start creating good nutritional plan when we are young.Watch our diet;Even if we could not resist good food, EXERCISE.There was no short cut to stay healthy.It was a life investment.My grandmother was quite stubborn as she did not follow her strict diet.The stubbornness, combined with laziness can create problems you may regret for your own actions.I did not want myself to in my grandmother's shoes.Even if I died, I hope i will stay the way I am now. Like Marilyn Monroe quoted, "I don't want to get old. I want to stay like I am". And she did.Marilyn Monroe was found dead from an overdose of sleeping pills on August 5, 1962.



Tribute to Norma Jean AKA Marilyn Monroe




Candle in the wind by Elton John
Goodbye Norma Jean
Though I never knew you at all
You had the grace to hold yourself
While those around you crawled
They crawled out of the woodwork
And they whispered into your brain
They set you on the treadmill
And they made you change your name

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never knowing who to cling to
When the rain set in
And I would have liked to have known you
But I was just a kid
Your candle burned out long before
Your legend never did


Loneliness was tough
The toughest role you ever played
Hollywood created a superstar
And pain was the price you paid
Even when you died
Oh the press still hounded you
All the papers had to say
Was that Marilyn was found in the nude


Goodbye Norma Jean
From the young man in the 22nd row
Who sees you as something as more than sexual
More than just our Marilyn Monroe

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style