Monday, March 08, 2004

Time-waster

It was raining when I woke up.I guessed my plan was foiled.I'm in sluggish mode this morning, in need of a strong cup of coffee.It rained off and on the whole day, and was quite heavy as I travelled to school. Worse is, I don't have the energy to go to school for just a very short meeting.Since it was raining,it allowed me to bring out the umbrella. And for your information that how much I hate to carry umbrella, especially foldable one. OK, maybe the rain is not so bad.Just that the umbrella did not compliment me well.I need it to protect ibook from being wet.Umbrella is only something one appreciate ONLY when you need it.I truly appreciate the opportunity today to love my brolly.

I met terence, passed my ibook to him, travelled to CAD/CAm lab to meet cynthia and had a super short discussion, then met Terernce, then went to bench near Coffee Bean cafe to get connected.I did not go gym because rain did not stop at all.

Gloomy Monday huh. When it rains in Singapore I got little pissed off.The rain brought an ugliness and a depressing gray to those who got caught by it. I never got people who appreaciate rain.Will anyone? It was dark, cold, and uncomfortable. It ruins my shoes. It wets my pants. It negates my hair product.Blah!

But somehow I should not be whiney about it.Water is always used to symbolize Paradise.Therefore,water is the essence of the gardens of Paradise. It flows beneath and through them, bringing coolness and greenery, and quenching thirst and never gets stagnant.Hence we should be blessed and appreaciate beauty of natural landscape to fill the human soul with faith, joy, happiness and life.



Water essence

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style