Monday, March 22, 2004

I woke up by my father at 1230pm after noticing the notes i pasted on the fridge.It wrote " Wake Me Up at 6.30am because I HAVE test later!" Supposedly it would give my mum a sense of urgency to really wake up damn hard - Splash water, Put 5 alarm clocks near my head. Seemingly my body was not biologically adjusted to such treatment. My mind was not working at all. But I did some research about my sleeping cycle. I would wake up after 6 hour of sleep.

I quickly rushed to school to meet Terence ( IT savvy guy) to help me scan the picture for my M141 project.I was really dumb , using technology I was not familiar with.Vanessa was using scanner so we waited for about 1/2 hour for her to scan three picture.I guess she also a bit bimbotic using the scanner.Hey! no worries about me degrading her - bimbo are beautiful lady who think simple.

Am I manipulative? I had a fierce argument with a friend which will sour and even destroy long-time friendship.Here is the scenario - I ask him to buy wireless card for me.It was meant as a my sis's birthday gift this coming thursday.He would not mind going since he could go to Sim Lim square after his tuition. Coincidently his tuition was postponed to today and suggested me to go tomorrow by myself.I got little pissed. I blasted him off for breaking his promise and cancelling his trip there. Having sharp-tongued, he blasted me about how I was going to compensate time and efforts for helping me and I took things for granted. I had bad experience with some bastards regarding last minute cancellation to help me. The he even said that he helped me out of goodwill and he did not own me anything.He called me petty and I called him calculating.Clearly he said that I made use of him for my own convenience.Woahhhh! Sound bad! Fine I suggested to meet him early morning to collect my money back so I can go there myself.I can take MRT there.

Am I taking advantage of people when there is oppportunities arise?Am I that selfish? Am I that fucking snobbish and evil? If I have a judgement about myself that I was the one, or if I carry a charge about "selfishness" then that is what I will create, or see, coming back to me, as my mirror, from others. It's their judgement about me.I can not do much.Seriously, I will take those harsh judgement for granted, not friendship.A little disappointed!Not sure with me or him.....



Anger

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style