Saturday, March 06, 2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNG YONG

Today I did not managed to meet Cynthia to discuss the M438 project due to over-sleepness.I guess I let go of doing my project and got myself stressed later when the recess ended.I took bus 174 to Orchard to meet Hui Hui first.On the way there, I bumped into Alex. Coincidence!We went on trying on the latest technology with our handphone - Bluetooth Technology.To Alex ,the Bluetooth connectivity is very cool, though the range seems considerably less than 10 metres.We have the capacity to exchange data with each other as our handphone were equipped with Bluetooth and, more particularly, is free.But My N-gage is meant for playing games......not exchanging data.

Hui Hui and I went shopping for Hung Yong present while waiting for Bee lan to come. She came late because she ended falling asleep.We managed to get Pure Milk Blue Shirt for him ( Smale Size ).Somehowe we both thought he needed to change his wardrobe. He had to be more adventurous in choosing clothes, not just black, dark blue, beige shirt.His world will be a dull place to live in if he always wear clothes of the same style and color.Life is colorful, so we should not be clad in dull colors but use exciting new color.But of course, the clothe we chose will still preserve a sense of his own value and personality.Not flamboyant type but the color and appearance will make a him look younger, feel cool and confident.

We had Dinner at Magic Wok retaurant at level 4.We ordered quite number of dishes about 7 ,which cost only $32.Hung Yong treated us and I was like ..whoooah! It supposed to be our treat.
1) Seafood Yellow Mee (gravy)
2) Thai Belacan fried rice
3) Tom Yam Lala
4) French fried sotong
5) Pineapple rice
6) Fried thai vermicilli
7) Sambal kangKong






We went to Max Brenner's Chocolate Bar (8 Raffles Avenue, #01-06/08 Esplanade Mall)by bus.I seriously did not know what to choose.Nothing much to choose since mostly were not available, to out dissapointment. I ordered waffle thing,Hung Yong ordered a prata-look-alike crepe and Bee lan ordered Blondie under the waiter's recommendation.Lastly Hui Hui ordered fondue, a unique invention by Max Brenner. You can dip strawberries,marshmallow, bread, banana with three choices of chocolate;white, rich and milk in a potppouri-like aparatus, warmed by a tea-light candle. it would be nice when the chocolate and those consortment were well combined It is wonderful!But of course it was so sinful to my body.I got breathless indulging rich food like chocolates.I gained weight now.





Bee Lan ordered a hotshot of cold, bitter chocolate. This chocolate drink tasted bitter.Yuck!You could get high although it came in very small expresso shot.Gosh! Been a long time I had been enjoying chocolate buffet, especially with good friends.We had fun because we celebrated Hung yong birthday at Max Brenner's.














We went to Embassy since they had a Studio 54 themed party but then there was no one inside so we decided to take a stroll along the Singapore River enjoying breeze untill Bee Lan decided to watch movies since it was only 10.30pm.We went to Marina to check the availability of the movies shown.We ended up watching Big Fish at Cineleisure after booking online with the help of Hui Hui's sister and Bee Lan Debit Card.I did not know it was so convinient to book online.Time to get Debit card soon.the show started at 1.05 am so we hanged out at Long John Silver's a while. Hui Hui talked about her trip to career fair at Suntec. Then they talk about the responsibilty of bringing up the child after marriage.These were the topic I wish to avoid and escape from. I would not like to share with them my thoughts that best describe what I feel occasionally.Have you ever felt so bad, so depressed for the simplest of reasons? Have you ever, upon introspection, felt that your life was going nowhere? I will be evaluating the those aspects of my life, such as my love life and financial state, and that is when I get my dose of existential blues. Jaded I am!!

Tim Burton's "Big Fish," adapted by John August from Daniel Wallace's book "Big Fish: A Novel of Mythic Proportions," is a drearily affirming bit of whimsy about how life wouldn't be worth living without tall tales, or even short, fat ones.

ill (Billy Crudup) returns to his Dad's death bed (Albert Finney) pleading for the old man to actually tell the truth for once. But Dad has been telling elaborate stories about his own youthful adventures and isn't about to change his drill.

We slip back in time with Tim Burton into Dad's wild stories. Dad's time as a secret agent, as a performer in a circus, as a wooer of Will's mum (Alison Lohman and then Jessica Lange) and as a door to door salesman get the Burton treatment with Ewan McGregor excellent as the charming, skilful, brave and debonair young Dad.

There's a big fish of course, and a werewolf. There's a witch and there's a beautiful, fanciful depiction of what heaven might be like. Steve Buscemi's pop eyes, always welcome, slip about. Tim Burton must have great dreams. He's also blessed with the opportunity and ability to put them into feature films.

Fish tales are commonly exaggerated. Big Fish celebrates tall tales. Idiosyncratic American singer/songwriter Loudon Wainwright 111, a larger than life character himself, plays a dead leader of a dead town. Perfect!

Big Fish celebrates imagination, be it the stories of an old man, or the colourful film musings of one of cinema's great stylists.

Steve Baker

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNG YONG

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style