Sunday, March 14, 2004

Firstly,It began as not such a great day to have a weekend.The rain was so intense that there was flooding somewhere in Singapore.I did not even enjoy my weekends like last year.I feel like I'm silently screaming for help and no one pays any attention of tries to hear me.I can't control anything anymore. It's all out to get me!I felt strong surge of loneliness. I just stared blankly at the ceiling.I felt empty inside.I better put more sunshine in my blog with hope and inspiration.If God send me one angel....Guess He did.My beloved cat greeted me with sweet purr and warm rub against my leg.Is it the time to look for love? Guess not.

Loneliness had been my best friend, for years. Trusting me to make judgements and allowing me to follow my own path was already a mistake.Days gradually changed from freedom to restriction. Staying positive is sometimes hard. Emotions feel different somehow. Wishing for past days when I was carefree without trying so hard. Some days the way I was felt fake. Having to think so much just to stay strong.Hah!. But I wouldn't want the negativity I've felt in the past haunted me in present times.


Loneliness used to be just a word. Now it is a part of me on sad days. But I won't regret this feeling. At least when I'm lonely, the feeling is real. I am revealing raw emotions. My true self even if others can't see it. Being myself.................................................




There's this fear
That lives inside of me
It's my companion
And at once
I love it and I hate it
It's loneliness you see
This fear inside of me
And I want it gone
But I also want it to stay
How does one conquer this
Invisible force
I cannot want it
And yet I do
Conflicting views
Yet they are a comfort
I need someone to call
My own
But there's no-one
'Cause no-one can see my soul
"Help!" I cry out in despair
But I'm not heard
And everyone just walks by
I'm guessing this is my destiny
My forever
And one day
Not far from now
My final cry will come
Not in vain
Because it will remove my life -
The stain


LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style