Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Changes in habits or lifestyle are often motivated by personal dissatisfaction. I who become dissatisfied or disgusted with themselves might finally decide to do something about it - Staying late and waking up late. I don’t think there are many people who would dare say they are truly satisfied with themselves. While they may not be disturbed by their physical condition or external appearance, they are not pleased with their soul, their emotions, attitudes, or even personality. We all desire to be different in witnesses to a widespread dissatisfaction one way or another. We look at other people and wish we had some of their characteristics or traits. Of course, we might be surprised to learn that other people might be looking at us and feeling the same way.Anyone?

I went to school at 6pm, meeting Terence and Rachel.Rachel drove us out to have a dinner.She suggested to eat at coffeshop she frequented when she lived in the neighbourhood before, but we ended looking for the place she described which Terence and I knew no existence of it because we used to hang out with our secondary school friends during early days.Maybe she may have information stored away in her mind but are unable to recall it if the right cue or "handle" is missing. In other words she may confused about the location she had long time been not revisited.she may be unable to recall it. She called her friend, recalling that the coffeshop is blk 958.

I never knew there is a coffeeshop , quite near the hall 5 ( about 10 minutes away)I did see some hall 5/4 people having dinner there and they are beautiful.Such a happening place to chill out.Thanks Rachel for introducing us the good place although I did not have my dinner because I had mine at home.She drove us to canteen B. She tried out my ibook. I hoped she did impressed with the mac technology.But She need some times to get used to it , just like me when I got hold of it.She kept herself busy striking conversation with joycelene through icq while i busied myself doing some revision for tomorrow quiz.Such a small world, she knew joycelene( My student Union OGmate)

We left at 11pm...I continue studied my M302 quiz.I began to feel pressurized.



My IDEAL laptop - lime green

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style