Saturday, February 14, 2004

vday

After meet-up with my final year Supervisor to discuss my project, I went to town straight away.......I was quite early so I thought of looking for some sunflower for lily but I could not find any......so I just went to HMV , listening to music..... I love Norah Jones's latest album, Sunrise and Britney Spear's latest single, Toxic...I met Hui Hui and Bee Lan at chinerse section since Bee Lan wanted to buy 5566 album for her cousin....Bee lan said that it is very expensive here ( it cost $22.95) So we went to Cineleisure and tried our luck at Sembawang Music Store.....I bumped into Lily, had a quite a long conversation while they went to get the CD album.....

Managed to get 5566 album at $20.95...yeah!!...plus poster...We travelled to Cuppage Centre to have our dinner at Rice Table Restaurant.....It was fully booked but the nice waiter told us that we can leave my handphone number in case there is availability of the seats....Hui Hui was very hungry, I was hungry ....so we had no choice but to have dinner at Sanur Restaurant at Centrepoint.



Dinner at Sanur Restaurant



I though we ordered just right for four of us.
1) Assam soup
2) Chicken Curry
3) Tahu Telor
4) Kai Lan Belachan
5) Ikan Pepes
6) Sweet Sotong
7) Jug of Lime juice

But suddenly the waiter from Rice Table Restaurant called us that there was availability of seats...we were just too fast to get the place so we had to reject him.But we had fun eating and chit-chatting, laughed and joked just old times sake.....

Are there interesting research findings about laughter? Yes!, and here is a list: less than 20% of laughter is related to jokes; people are more likely to laugh in groups than when alone; women laugh more often than men; most laughter is in the context of regular conversation, rather than in attempts to stimulate laughs; Speakers laugh more than listeners; males are leading producers of humor; females are the leading laughers; laughter produces activities in cells that attacks viruses and tumor cells, hence frequent laughers are healthier than frequent frowners; it takes 72 muscles to frown and 14 to laugh, hence laughers look younger than frowners; bad feelings lead to bad habits, people with bad feelings frown more and laugh less;
people who look at the bright side of things, laugh more often and are healthier; laughing is contagious; those who laugh or smile, make others laugh or smile.


When we received the bills.....it was

$91.00



We went to jazz Pub at South Bridge to spend the rest of the night. I just ordered Gunner and they shared one jug of Heineken Beer.We celebrated Bee Lan's birthday;Hui Hui bought the present for her, a perfume. come in pink package...Truly Bee Lan personality..We did not enjoyed much about the music played because people surrounded us are much more loud than the singer..........



At Jazz Pub@South Bridge


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEE LAN




Different Bee Lan: I thought She looked better with fringe


Music started to put us into slumber so we went to hang out at Coffe Bean's nearby for the expensive supper.nevertheless, Bee Lan who was the one who treated us: Brownie ( MY favourite ), Other Two different flavoured cheese cake and one tall ice blended mocha.......They knew I did not like chesscake....I hated the taste of it....it made me breathed heavily as if i was caught with asthma..We talked about Union Orientation Camp and the people.Gosh I missed that time....fun, friends, fooling around,freedom....all those F words.....fantastic.....



At Coffee Bean at Boat Quay



<>HAPPY VALENTINES DAY AND FRIENDSHIP DAY


LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style