Tuesday, February 24, 2004

My curse was lifted,my prayer was answered and the torment was gone.Everything back to normal.New day had begun, just like a fairy tale,the sleeping beauty, I woke up, and, looking upon the world with eyes more tender, less painful than those looks did not seem to allow previously.The spell had been broken


I went to do my Composite tutorial at McDonalds Rstn nearby for two and it was my first time i could do the tutorial by myself.I went home and cooked some pasta with low-calorie sauce.Just after I emerged from my weeks of non-vanity, I took more than half hour to dress up.I miss my old me in nice hairstyle, nice clothes, healthy smile and cheerful face.Thank God!!!Suddenly the world was getting clearer and brighter.I love my hairstyle.

Today I had M141 presentation.We were the last one to present our topic on Hotel New World Collapse.It always seemed to me that I had a flock of humming birds going crazy in my stomach before a presentation, not a few gentle butterflies. I kept drinking water and breathed slowly.It just could not work.I had been doing so many presentation and stage show, I still had high anxiety.I've rehearsed enough so that I know what I'm trying to communicate and I have notes to help me through any rough spots." I even try visualize myself giving my speech well with little anxiety several times before the presentation.Still, Imagining horrible thoughts like "Will they understand my heavy accent" are certain to lead to high anxiety.Arghh..

I knew that presentation skill is very important and essential to our future.Because, it defines our abilities to present information to others and is a critical skills we all must develop. Our people skills and our communication presenting skills are the very tools we need to use on a daily basis to meet the ever increasing demands placed on us to present our messages and proposals effectively in our daily lives and in the business world which has changed so enormously in recent decades, with its technology and globalization pushing us to work longer, harder, smarter and faster.

Individuals with powerful effective presentation, communication, and people skills understand just how critical these skills are to their success in presenting their messages and proposals. They are often in great demand just because of these skills!Bleah!That really stifle my effort to be a successful entrepeneur.WHY must I experience an anxiety attack at the mere mention of public speaking.My groupmates did better than me, although their presentation were much longer than mine.This might affect my grading.What I am really saying to myself is that I lack self-confidence in myself.Time to self-improve................I though I did a good job.

After that, I went to gym at 5pm, It was not so crowded.I was going to train chest.I lifted heavy barbells without any spotter.I was struggling hard under the weight,beyond my limit.It was like skydiving without an emergency parachute. If me regular chute failed to open, I was a dead duck.It meant if the weight just dropped on my chest, I went up kiiied myself.It took me a while to approach people in gym.Talking about being self-confident.I managed to get this guy whom I thought can be a good spotter.I trusted him within my instinct.He did give encouragement, technique and just enough assistance to permit completion of my chest press.So many familiar faces.

After gym, I went for a jog.I wasn't trying to go fast but those runners was really sprinting damn fast.I was just gone crazy and envious.Why could i have such stamina and endurance?I had so lousy stamina.Look at them! they are toned, tanned, good-looking guys with nice legs.Those attributes were been in my wishlist.I just stopped runing for 5 runs - 3 slow jog and 2 sprint.

I went back home and ate my remaining Pasta for my dinner before heading to school to do some revision with Terence.I wasted time chatting with Terence ,rather than do my revision.Maybe I just felt very tired, and sore.....12.15am ....reached home...welcomed by my kitty.It was the most happiest day at the moment.


This is what is understood as never giving up hope, that is, we should never give up hope for God's assistance and should continue to persevere on. Surely, for every problem that we face and persevere or struggle through, God will grant us His reward




LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style