Friday, February 27, 2004

I met up with Hung Yong to discuss the M438 CA project but eventually he just introduced me to other project mates. When I received a sms from him, asking to join him for CA.I was more than happy to accept it.It is our first, maybe last time to do project together.

A devoted student and friend. A guy who opened his heart and door to hundreds -- even strangers -- at any hour of need. A community angel, I must say.Hung yong is the kindest, most helpful, selfless person.He was the one person there who were a real friend to us and me and helped us and me through a hard time even tho you were also having a hard time.I am blessed.

Although I often have petty fights and quarrels with my close friends I would start any lame excuse for myself and my behaviour for my own good cause but that is deemed non-trivial and selfish by many that can provoke me further.Hence,friendships often break up due to childish behavior and then people get angry. Under the anger was hurt and sadness.Everyone is in touch with own emotions. Maybe it is time for me to look at my childishness so that you can learn from this and grow some.

Some relationships do not last forever. Best friends do change.People are changing and growing at different rates. Different interests and values pull you apart and anger is the emotion that people use to move apart.A friend of mine had shown a petty behaviour and made a revengeful score with today.I learnt from that friendship and what did not work, he come out ahead however, painful the loss of me.

He probably can’t get past his hurt and can’t hear my apology. I might try one more time saying I was a bit apologetic for the exact thing he objected to.Since he doesn’t respond the way I want, I just have to let it go. Look around for new friends.I lost or gained nothing at all.

Worse,wanting to hurt someone when you are angry is revenge hurting others, as you have been hurt.By creating negative comments under anonymous name on my blog ( I can just deleted and ban the person).Anyway this might be a defense mechanism the mind goes into to try to avoid the pain.

Of course,those minor rows are worth patching up as soon as possible, especially if the conflict is making both of us uncomfortable.But I may think twice about making the effort if a friend who has really crossed the line, perhaps by spreading malicious gossip, telling lies,being a fake.

This kind of behaviour could ruin the original friendship completely, but I may want to partially make things up or give them an another chance.I am not a pushover who will let them get away with the same thing again and again



Angry flower





LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style