Saturday, February 07, 2004

I am......

I just reached home from clubbing.....I had Nasi Lemak at Clementi Road with Terence after my daily jog and swim.....I love the Nasi Lemak there but somehow it lost its novelty ....May be I got sick of it easily....however I rather chose Nasi Lemak than Roti Prata........

Some People I knew commented , mostly negative about my hairstyle......"What happened to your hair?"..... "you look so girlie"........"it is so ugly" ..... "Punk is passe and everyone seems to have it...no original" ........ "U try hard to be someone hor"....."Gasp" ...... Whatever....I just becoming...me, myself and I....I did not care much about other people said.......You are lying, Esjay.....yeah yeah...I was a bit pissed off....in very positive way ( according to Terence) at least they noticed me......kaoz! in negative way loh....I think I might re-do my hairstyle.......Hard being me.....

I went to school at noon after my lunch to do some research.I could not imagine that I went to school on saturday........Well.....I hope it will be my positive habit....I could do more things when there is no one and quiet atmosphere....

Keith messaged me through whether I interested to watch a play.Firstly I was reluctant as I had to pay $38 for it.......I was almost into bankruptcy......secondly the play was about homosexuals in Singapore.He told me it was his treat:nothing wrong to treat a friend once a while....oooooo.......I went to esplanade level 3, amidst of the mostly men crowd, I managed to find Keith through handphone of course....was introduced to his friend....The play consist of 8 stories: An exploration of the other spaces: Breathing spaces, spaces between bodies,that metaphorical space they all fight for in the land where even bedroom has been deprived of its privacy and sanctity ( abtract from playwrigt's message) Alfian Saát is a amazingly writer of peotry,fiction and plays....he won so many awards for his gifted talent.....

The plays is not only meant for the gay audience but also to straight and ladies.We can share experiences of the others and understand issues of concern within a given society.Theatre is to create a space where everybody has the right to be heard and to challenge the audience's mindset and stereotype of the gays.The actors/actress were very convincing and good.I managed to get close to Nora Samosir......

I loved the stories: My Own Private Toa payoh and Downstream,Delta

My own Private Toa Payoh
A two-room flat becomes home,sanctuary,world - in this deeply felt and moving story about two rent boys with not much to get by except their love, their dreams, and all their tommorow.

Downstream,Delta
Barely submerged desires and dreams,hopes and heartbreak,all rise painfully to the surface,as two men - one straight,one gay - reminisce about their speacial frinedship,which develops from failed pick-up attempt at public swimming pool.

It was worth watching ( 2++ hr show).I adored the piano played by various actors that make the play very musical...well I knew most of the music.......... and love musical...I think I better start saving and start watching play ...talk about being classy.....err,,,,perhaps ......I will stick to free performance by the bay......maybe

" I asked what we meet here because I'm a sucker for nostalgia.You hang on to nostalgia when you know there's no future"

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style