Thursday, February 26, 2004

I am going to make sweet and sour chicken and chilli fried vegetables.After my tutorials, I headed to Prime Supermarket to buy necessary grocery.Browsing through a supermarket can help me discover the wonderful variety of vegetable that were grouped and stacked up in beautiful , systematic way.

I love to cook. Part of the pleasure of cooking is a final products themselves.No salt, No sugar, Canola oil, Vegetables, more vegetables .... healthy delicacies.While I was having lunch, my mum struck the conversation regarding finding life partner.My distant uncle is getting engaged, my childhood playmate ( whoever?) got engaged recently.Bleah!Worse still, My auntie insultied him saying how could there possible girl who wanted him with that kind of appearance.He is skinny, not good looking, kinda of weird package but what the hell, he earns about $4K every month.I was told that they liked with each other instatanouesly during first meeting session.I was amused.

Or Just as love is a many-splendoured thing, it changes its meaning, mere lofty emotions, but how practical are they? Are they rock-solid enough to hold the edifice of a relationship or marriage on its shoulders? In a changing world of changing values, love no more seems to be the mere prerequisite for marriage.Financial security and status, materialistic ambitions and fancy lifestyles are values as important as any, maybe to her.I had no comments.

I may be at the age where questions of marriage tends to dominate family visits during any speacial festivals.But societal presure aside,there are more optimistic view on being single to this day and age than any those old people realise.Being single gives us the opportunity to achieve things which may not have been possible in situations where one's attention,time,energy and financial resources may haved toe shared with other half.

I'm better able to concentrate and focus on trying to achieve something beyond love.It is not a shameful statement to admit the fact that i am still single.Of course, I could not deny the obvious setbacks of singlehood like unfulfilled need for companionship and resulting loneliness.Anyway I told my mum that I am not going to seek out or rush into a relationship because of the factors.I still had dreams yet to accomplish.

I had friends seems to be together and then breaking up soon after, with lots of crying and screaming thrown in.I 'm more than happy to go home alone for some peace and quiet.Feeling jaded and cynical?Perhaps?I am an old fashioned kinda guyl. I believe that relationships or marriages are formed on the basis of compatibility. You are with someone because you enjoy that person and genuinely like them.I am easily bored with people sometimes.Wait till I earned a million.

I met Dawn, and Harvin..She introduced me to her beautiful friend.It was such a sweet surpise to meet her and did some catching up before i start my intensive training on my shoulder.I met Ming Wei , my spotter.He was with his gym buddy.I thought he did leg training.Well He better does it beacuse he had such bigger upper frame, which of course very nice but we also need to train lower body like legs to look balanced.






LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style