Saturday, February 21, 2004

hi

Just accept everyone for who they are and stop trying to label, justifty, and judge everything, because very few things can be labeled or justified, and none can be judged accurately
<










Apparently I supposed to go school library to finish up all the final drafts for my various projects.It became dreadful when my eyes gave me troubles again.I guessed it was a probable time to visit a doctor for my eye treatment.I'm just so bored, i just started reading other people's journal.I've got nothing else better to do! Then Something struck my mind...I should go out , taking the risk of having eye infection.

I went to Orchard , window-shopping particular on nothing..just walked and walked, enjoing the boredom ( I met remy on the train, telling the tips to pass and even score my subjects ) .I ended up at Kinokuniya Bookstore, browsing some books and magazine before Terence called. I bought a japanese hairstyling magazine cost $20.It's just gotten tamed and boring. I don't know what to do with it and I'm ready for a change, new change.Japanes are well-known for weird, funky hairstyle.Be prepared.

I met up with Terence, Nick and David.It was David's birthday.Supposedly, they were celebrating at Coffee Club ( Takashimaya S.C) before I met them.It was quite crowded and happening.Mudpie looks delicious but terence thought otherwise.I made a pass when it cost $6.50.



"Lovestruck"

Blue dusky waters that caught us that night
Swirling around and around like a merry go round
You know I still get that sentimental feeling

Cool neon sky asking all kinds of questions
As the moon nods his head and the stars wink an eye
You know I still get that sentimental feeling

I'm spinning softly, I'm lovestruck
It takes my breath away
I'm so emotionally loved-up
I'm dreaming night and day
It may not be for an eternity
I swear it's real today

Smooth summer breeze sends a smile to my skin
I watch my heart wonder out as the tide rushes in
Still ever-burning
That sentimental feeling

I'm spinning softly, I'm lovestruck
It takes my breath away
I'm so emotionally loved-up
I'm dreaming night and day
It may not be for an eternity
I guess that's just Love's way

Remember so well the memory so clear
Sweet words you whispered in my ear
The ocean set still the moment we touched
The feeling makes my body rush

I'm spinning softly, I'm lovestruck
It takes my breath away
I'm so emotionally loved-up
I'm dreaming night and day

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style