Sunday, February 15, 2004

Friends

I spent my time at home......Cleaning my room which was like being hit by tornado and my mum just could not stand the stench of my room whereas I could not stand her consistent nagging. I just wasn't doing anything interesting or challenging.Apparently cleaning my room is not that challenging...boredom...i could not wear my lense because my eyes got sore due to the pleasure of rubbing my eyes continually.......sicko...

I listen to jazz radio online.. discovered that my days , everyday were alike and start to wondered if it was all there was going to be to life.It seemed like I was missing my life.I had always wanted to write, more motivated by the show " And I hate You so starring Aaron Kwok and Kelly Chen as the colum writer. I felt happier and more fulfilled somehow when I started my journal. We all want to do what we are good at doing.We need to feel "in charge" of something; we need to be flexible, adapting to the situation; we need to use our judgment.Life must have meaning.Comfortable companions--friends, cat, or my mum--are usually soothing....talking about friends...I have bad experience with them today....What was wrong with me or them?
ICQ MEssage ( dun mind the spelling)
Me: hey.sorry abt yesterday.....i had conjunctivitis
A: what that ?
A: nah.. it doesn't matter it's not as if you really have to go...
me: sore eys
A: just ask for the cutesty sake..
me: i knew u can enjoy even i m not ard though
me: : )

A: heheh... well.. I know how to enjoy even if it's only with me and myself
A:but last night was really fun... get to know a few people and Keith was fucking drunk
Me: wat's new ?
A:huh... you seen Keith drunk before ?
A:mmm.... maybe it's a blessing in disguise that you wasn't there.. with the situation like last night you might feel bored.. since have already expected it's going to be this way
Me:to be true..I seriously blessed......
Me: : )

A:I think I should be the one saying sorry to set the invitation...
A;I shall not make the same mistake then and I shall remind this to Joe as well
Me:u did it out of couertoesy and i reject it out of politeness
A:mmm.. to think that you even iniciate the sms to him...
Me:well...being polite
A:if I were not invite out of couetoesy.. tell me in what name on earth shall I set the invite... Esjay... people have torance... if you think so highly of yourself.. sorry.. this will be our very last conversation
A:I think you think too much... what give you the impression I wasn't being polite...
Me:hey...i dun even meant it tat way, dude...u set the example..otehr is folloing...u hv follwer here....Me:seriously abt having sore eyes is just coincidence...
A:laugh... with or without you around seirously doesn't make much differences.. I don't see a point you need to high light to me the importance of having you with us !!
Me:if u think i lied bt having sore eyes..waht can i do..u just be wary of me..........who am i to think highly of....i dun even have 5% of ur success
A:and I think you ought to take it easy... and not a chance for making event
A:have you ever thought about what you have said...
Me:u start the bashing here, dude...u say it doe snot matter if i go ...make no difference...A:the problem lie in you... have I create any conflict with you by making any comparsion to boost my ego
Me:tat make me insignificant to go then......why's point of inviting for the sake of inviting...if u find me there a soreMe:it is like u all can create the joy if I Go with u all... PUHLEASE>>>
A:and what on earth have that thinking... your thinking are really weired
Me:i think u gone tat far......
ME: saying sorry.....also cannot..next time wont be bother to msg u then
A:I think it's not me who have gone that far.. it's your mentality and your thinking have think so far that beyond anyone have expected
A:I'm just telling Me:expected my presence but absence at ast min..and u bashed me by saying i m not significant at all.. u have frend to get drunk with...yeah.....duh!
A: you that if you were there you can have the same fun we are having that's all.. just a sharing, is there anything wrong ?
Me:u go n read waht type..before u finge rpoint at other..seriously talking ego.......
A:that's why I just making an aplogy for setting the invitation.. so tell me am I doing wrong ?
A: I think the ego lie in you.. and not me... you come up with the assupition reading in between the line
A:jump to the concounlsion with such little you have known
Me:fine....i will print our converstaion and then i will let 10 ppl read abt it........
Me:if pple find me i m tat pety..i concede defeat thenA:laugh... and I will do the same

Me:but on the thought of it...it intude each otehr privacy...so what d heck....i dun wnat to be rudeA::I don't know what you have in mind... I don't like to play mind game
Me: let's end the converstaion then..........i dun even play any....and since u are wary of me n my converstion here.........have a nice day.............u have more fun without me around...u hv good friends, good life ....it is like a turning point for u.....just like u n lncoln's case...in other word...u r succeeded
A: hay.. do you have any porblem... is that what I really mean.. you go and take some time and think about it.. it never even really cross my mind to have such thinking


I thought that the conversation was truly lame actually but because of each other 's ego and unacceptanc eto give in....Anyway He said I display my ego But i said that He tried to suan me and my pride with his word to comfort his ego....Comments????

Another friend of mine sms me suddenly to go out with me but When I sms him yesterday ....He did not even bother to sms me back but I mean he did reply but I did not receive the sms reply which I was not expected to........but the valentine picture message...bleah! I thought it was rude.....Anyway he asked me late.......And I have terrible eye irritation...And I wont be going out of my house without contact lens....


LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style