Wednesday, January 21, 2004

reality bites

I dedicated the song to this soul who broke up with love....

Believe in yourself
Trust in your soul
Find the way to conquer
Every single goal
Believe in yourself
Start a new life
Feel your strength and power
Don't give up the fight

A fight you will win if you're brave and kind
And remember your dreams all start with your mind

Believe in yourself
Stand straight and tall
Face your darkest demons
You can never fall

A fight you will win if you're brave and kind
And remember your dreams all start with your mind
Believe in yourself
Start a new life
Feel your strength and power
Don't give up the fight



I did not sleep whole night, afraid that I might miss my tutorial.At 8.15am, the queue was damn long at 179 bus interchange.I quickly rushed to the tutorial room at South Spine 2, realising that there was no one in the room....shit! Guess the tutorial did not started yet..worse I felt like shitting....Then I went to library to check out the schedule.It was true that there WAS not tutorial....It was really not my day today.My both arms start to get flaky....I was like the Goldmember in Austin Power 3...Who knew I might just peeled the skin and ate it....

M401 was my first tutorial....Welcome to the Geeky class...So many lame pupils
Tutor: Those names being marked, please proceed to the CAD/CAM lab because there is shortage of students.
A student, Lamer 1 came in and about to sit beside his friend, Lamer 2
Lamer 2: Hey our friend was being posted out to CAD/CAM division
Lamer 1: Huh? What's going on? *looked at transparency*
Lamer 2: Our friend was being posted out to CAD/CAM division. *Chuckles*
LAmer 1: OH dear!

The guy who sat beside me, signed the attendance list...supposedly to pass the list sheet to the girl in front of me....however he was just stood up and waved the piece of paper behind her...hopefully she could feel the motion of the paper by this guy...I mean he can just tap at her shoulder and passed the damn thing right.......I really cun believe I am in the school of Engineering...I should posted out to School of Rocks (laughing)

After lesson, we all proceeded to the CAD/CAM lab to learn new programmed, ANSYS 7...I was truly dumb at programming...I saw Wee Lip, Juliana and Zhong Ren...At least I saw this lady who helped me during my IHPT, who could ..maybe....save my life...

I slept whole day, woke up at 5.30pm.....My mum forced me to go to East Coast Park..to have sort of 'Reunion Dinner' with other aunties/uncles there...I was not that really keen actually but due to obligation of mum.....sians.......Lucky my sis drove ... We bought satay ...total of 100 sticks at the renovated eating place..quite clean and open....Aaron Aziz( Heartlander/Light Years actor) walked past us....



East Coast Park New Eating Place


We had a big sumptous meal......But I was bored and tired ...I did not even join my young Uncle for fishing....Because I hate Fishing..total waste of time and fruitless pastime....we went back home at 11++ and again my sis drove back....I miss Chinese New Year countdown at TCS8...Apparently I just wanted to watch Chen Liping


LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style