Sunday, January 18, 2004

Put gloomy thoughts aside and set new goals, because new activities will bring excitement and stimulation into your life. You've got a flea in your ear about something today and others easily get on your nerves. Minor health problems don't help. A one-sided infatuation could spell emotional disaster

I woke up at 10am,receiving two sms from zaidi 1) meet at 1.30pm at Yew Tee MRT station and 2) Activation starts at naval base secondary school. Having tipsy mind, i just sms 'Huh?' I came to realization that they were being activated by their reservist unit and I was not involved in that unit anymore.Now I started to get panicked who I should go with.I was seriously need to see the bridegroom.This bridegroom was the one who changed my life totally during my national service.

He was a bunk buddy of mine...Our double-deck bed were situated at the corner, somehow our sanctuary. We were much closer and he always helped me without failure and generous at giving encouraging words and praises.He is just more mature than any one of us who were much older than him.But he can be very fun and big bully too. As he used to do body-building, he was the one who made me grow interest in weight training and growing big..Look at me now....a hunk! thanks to him....How much he forced me to drink two scoop of whey protein every night without failure and hit the gym , sacrificing his night-offs..I am truly grateful.

I sms Ricky whether he was free to accompany me to the wedding.I fetched him and also fetched Simon at Bangkit Rd.That was really pissed me off.I really ahted fectching someone at unknown area or their own area for their own convenience.I felt like a taxi driver........really hated that feeling...

I managed to see other guys - Ashik, Nizam, Zaidi, Irman and Nazri. Zaidi told me that they went to the wedding first in case the activation might delay them later. I did some catching up with them but then they made a move earlier since they came earlier.If only....simon just met me somewhere nearby when I was on the way. Herwan was very good-looking in that blue traditional malay wedding clothes and his wife was beautiful too.....I somehow felt mixed-up - happy for him....feeling lonely for me.Two close friends of mine had new role now (husband).I knew I would be drifting away from him.....I m swinging single and i should hang out with singles too....Talking about their spouse or other half really pissed me off......I will go green.

After sending them back home, I had conference call with bunawar, David and Terence using terence's phone to discuss the plan later.It was raining heavily actually.I hated to drive on raining day.David just bought digital camera at $179 ONLY....He did say that he would not buy the digital camera yet he bought it.......bleah!

Terence asked me to fetch Nick at Bukit Batok if I went to leave early or esle they would go for a swim at Queenstown at 8pm. I was like.....fucked......Why MUST I fetch everyone? DId they know that I just pumped petrol at $10....I m not even working yet....I was on the PIE when Terence called me to meet him at Nick's place.I was burning with anger.Where was his promise to meet at the convenient place for me to pick up.Fine...i just went there....worse I had to wait for them again at the carpark....and Bunawar was smsing where I was....I should have picked him first.......I was so pissed that I just drove to place where he promised to meet me......I was really being generous enough.....Now I fetched Bunawar with worse than hell attitude.

We had dinner at Nasi Lemak stall near at Clementi Rd. We met Shiqi, Qing Long and his friend.It was very coincident to meet them as Terence and I mentioned Shiqi just few days ago.We chatted a bit....he was jobless too.....They was from Sentosa...Must be the beach volleyball session. We went to Kallang McDonald to do some revision/reading/others.At 11pm........feeling adventurous, I drove to Changi Village to eat the famous Nasi Lemak and also to check out the transexual.....These 'ladies' really made any girl envious.They are so beautiful ( the petite one ) not that big or bulky ones...I am not into Missy Elliot body frame.....They look like runaway models - tall, slim, voluptous, straight hair, fair, nice feature, good fashion sense......I would go wolf-whistling at them.....If only they are real ones....... I seriously could help staring at their well-endowed boobs.......if only they are real....

I sent them back home ..I reached home at 2am after pumping petrol at full tank that cost me $32.50.I was getting poorer.....I promised that I would never ever want to drive again......unless
1) I went clubbing and need a company .......I would volunteer to send back home.
2) They want to go clubbing or other place, they better fork up some money to pay my petrol...sorry dudes.....I am not doing any charity.....I rather shared cab with them....At least we shared the cab fee...As for me I have NR5 and 174M available to send me back home. $2/$3 per person is not that expensive compared taking a taxi.
3) I send the ladies back

Please don't ask me same question : Do you drive ? Instead , ask me a question : Wanna go xxxxxx , we can fork up some money for the petrol since your are not working?

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style