Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Patience is not my virtue

Now I ended my daily horoscope because nothing come real from the readings itself during my daily events. I missed all my lectures again but I still had to go school to meet Hung Yong to pass me his notes....Ended up I got the notes from the Library instead.I felt so bad about whole issue.He is so perfect in character-wise.I was kinda of retarded whenever I asked for his help.....No one I knew can be so selfless and generous..... talking about character-building,esjay.....I met Juliana to pass me Hung Yong's M401 Notes...catch up a little bit with her......How I missed attending lecture with her and Zhong Ren...time flies...

I supposed to meet Bunawar and David for dinner at Banquet FoodCourts at JurongPoint.I came early so I managed to get the seat whose table was not cleared of those plates/drinks.I waited for them awhile untill I decide to make a calls.....It was crowded and people kept asking if the seats were available....and worse I overheard one lady say that maybe they just sit down at the place I was sitting, in case I will just leave....I turned around and gave her that 'Fuck You, Bitch' attitude....I decided to call them again...I really hate waiting even though these are things that our outside of our control and in many cases have little or no influence on when they occur.I had no patience at all.....Sometimes, waiting is not prudent, like staying in a burning building, when we can easily reach the exit. In cases, like this, waiting is not being patient, it is being foolish...I don't really mind waiting with some company...but not alone when people looked at you with 'Hey-idiot-you-are-hogging-the-seat-so-fuck-off' stare.

Signs that I can get impatient include cursing, excessively bringing the wait up in conversations to others, treating others abruptly or rudely, acting violently towards the things around me, and putting down the thing or person for whom I am waiting...Don't keep me waiting.......

I called again but according to bunawar , david was already here...so I called him.He told me that he got the seat too....I insisted on him coming over to choose my seat.Mine is spacious, good seating area and big.I Had Ban Mian while they both had Tom yam Mee..I really did not know why they had to order same food almost everytime I had meal with them...talking about playing safe...bleah

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style