Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Feeling Adventurous

Today Horoscope reads:
Organize your day carefully and pay very careful attention to detail as a revelation is in the stars. Your dreams are especially prophetic at the moment and you should write them down upon waking. Someone close to you may overreact to a situation and it's up to you to calm them down. Only talk to people you can trust and otherwise, play your cards close to your chest.



The Frienster Profile Picture


I hit the gym at 10.30pm...Did intensive work out on my shoulder.Then I went for a intensive tan at 12pm. It was crowded as usual.These two gals was walking past me.One of them was wearing brown bikini.I was like can't stop looking at her.If i was the one of judge for the reality show "Äre you Hot?":
Face: 7.5 ( maybe she did not dolled up)
Body: 9.5 ( She is very curvy and nice butt just jennifer lopez )
Sex appeal: 9 ( her long hair and the way she walked
just so appealing)

And the guy beside me who also this typical good looking chinese tanned too.
Face: 8 ( typical feature of good looker -nice hair, nice eyes and chiselled face but got pimple - maybe eat too much whey protein0
Body - 8.5 ( bigger chest than mine, abs but small legs - typicl singaporean gymmer)
Sex appeal - dunno ( Will i care ??)

THe sight of gorgoeus people wearing minimum really belittled me. The obvious statement I made beacuse I have ugly bods....arghh...

I went home and slept...Some how My bod ached whole body.Been a long time I hit the gym.


So many gorgoues people belitlled me a bit.

Are you man enough for a coat of lipstick?
The first male cosmetic line on market now - Tout beau Tout Propre (TBTP) range - packaged in discreet and masculine black. TBTP means clean and beautiful.It consist of bronzer and brush,a kohl pencil and concealer in one, lipsticks come in hree colours, lip gloss and nail pen,shaped as highlighter to give nails that shiny post-manicure buff.

The creator ,Gaultier says that it is not designed turn guys into sissies but it is to accentuate their complexion and make them feel good. Men generally closet vainpots.Everyone loves to look good.It is inherent in everyone.

The bronzing powder cost $84 and the kohl pencil-and-concealer combo cost $34.When launched at Tangs, teh range is not going to be in the cosmetic and fragrance hall of store.But a promotional area in men's department where they can 'hide'from the crowd.

Somehow ti may take some doing to change the mindset of the singaporean men who think make-up is taboo but then men need to look good too because we are also judged on how we look.I will agree to use bronzing powder, moistirizer, concealer and lip roll but NOT EYELINER OR LIPSTICK.or else I would feel like a woman.

This SMU student commented that no self-respecting man would wear make-up.It's still very much a taboo.I respect his opinion but I guess he is not open-minded about these masculine enhancer.NO self-respecting man would do injustice to himself not to look good and will be adventurous enough to try anything new and challenging. I mean wearing eyeliner and lipstick a little too much to take and uncomfortable. bronzing powder anyone?

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style