Monday, January 26, 2004

Cuddle

Fuck it! I woke up at 1230pm...I missed my M438 Lecture....darn..&*@%#$..I just had a MCchicken burger I bought on the way home yesterday...It was 24hr Drive-thro..It will be better if it is 24hr operation....Had my lunch while watching Mars Attack at HBO channel...for 6x.....I love crappy movies..

I went to MLT for my G269 lecture.....been a long time ...about 4 years ...I had last attended lecture at MLT....sweet , fond memories *wink* ...I quickly rushed to LT2 for my M141 tutorial....it is grouping time...as usual...i was a bit aloof during the meet-up..No one I knew in my group but I would get involved sooner ....Being labeled as lazy, dumb and free-rider attitude is not the character of Capricorn...I am just creating first impression: whether it is good or bad..First impressions may be my only chance to make an impression before someone gets to know the real me. Meeting someone new is almost like going on an interview. Let’s face it, we live in a society that where how you look counts.

How do you make a good impression? Here is one way which is guaranteed to work. Do this and people will have excellent first thoughts about you! This is the key:

When you meet someone (friend or new contact), greet them on the phone, or pass them on the street, act ENTHUSED to meet them!

· Give them a "winning" smile.

· Cheerfully greet them with "hello (name)". Let your voice show that you are glad to see them!

· Act like you are greeting a best friend who has been gone for awhile.

· If you walk into a group, greet or acknowledge every person. Look them in the eye. Either verbally greet them or at least make eye contact and acknowledge every single person.

· Greet your friends, contacts, and family the same way.

· When someone calls, say a professional "hello". When you find out who is calling, act glad to hear their voice.

What if you DO NOT feel like it? Who cares! ACT enthusiastic to meet them and you will BE enthusiastic to meet them. They will feel important and will be glad to see YOU. You will make an excellent first impression. This technique alone will work wonders for you! You will stand out from the crowd. Customers will want to come back. When a customer sees that you are glad to have them buy from you, they will want to come back and buy MORE from YOU.


Holland Village sitcom was going for re-run at 10.45pm at TCS 8...It means I am going to watch my idol, Chen Liping again....Somehow..Will I have a motivation to watch 100++ episode over again.... *Being fat is a sin *



Being fat is a sin in my society

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style