Wednesday, January 28, 2004

America idol is back

I nearly missed my lesson when I realized I woke up at 9am....No time to dress up...quickly rushed to the school..apparently..I still got time for a drink of soya bean at Canteen A...Never knew that I can travel to school for about 15 mins.....Again..I learnt ANSYS 7.0 program and I managed to finish my tutorial by myself.....

I went to library to find some reading material on CEO and Hotel New World Collapse for my assignment..........I try so hard to cultivate some interest in reading...I had never liked English....My English teachers throughout my course of study from Pri 6 to College times......cursed and swore behind my back for my disinterest in English.I HATED Languages... there are so much strategies that they use to help me at least pass. Of course it's easier if I will try harder and more focus on improving, but My parents had not done much to help me except buying dozens of assessment books.

I went back home after collecting my photocopied notes that cost $37.30...The weather tend to get cooler and more breezy...i end up sleeping till 9.30pm....I was totally concussed......

American Idol 3 is back.....I loved this show...after Trenyce captivated me with her damn strong vocal abilities.....This time I must not miss any of the episodes which was aired on wednesday and thursday at 10pm..I started to change my plan now.....Simon said '' If you want to be famous, you must take the critisicm well...and swallow it without losing your pride." Definitely you won't caught me singing at karaoke lounge...I am tone-deaf and I cun sing well....truthfully...instead of people laughing at me, I will be laughing at them...of course I am searching for someone to sing for me on my birthday...........


Don't you ever wish
You were someone else
You were meant to be
The way you are exactly
Don't you ever say
You don't like the way you are
When you learn to love yourself
You're better off by far
And I hope you always stay the same
Cause there's nothing 'bout you I would changeI think that you could be
Whatever you wanted to beIf you could realize
All the dreams you have insideDon't be afraid
If you've got something to say
Just open up your heart
And let it show you the way
Chorus
Believe in yourself
Reach down inside
The love you find will set you free
Believe in yourself
You will come alive
Have faith in what you do
You'll make it through

Joey McIntyre
Stay The Same

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style