Friday, January 02, 2004

Age is catching up

Wishing..hoping
Today I m going 27....Gosh.....I m past mid years.....There are people who can be adapted to the common flaws and people who can't be adapted to other people's flaw.Just I want to be myself knowing exactly why I am here and who I am. It doesn't matter if no one understands. I don't want to be broken down by ambiguous things.There are too many questions.There is not one solution.There is no resurrection.There is so much confusion.

I'm not myself standing in a crowd.I'm not myself and I don't know how,I'm not myself all alone at night,I'm not myself don't know who to call,Don't know who I'm supposed to be,Don't really know if I should give a damn,I'm not myself at all

Searching...frantically..for me and my identity.....

6am
Good and Close friends smsing and icqing me a birthday greeting today.Kinda of sweet reading the message I start my day by going for 6 round jog at YCK stadium. Trees glittering in the morning sunlight, welcoming me with their gentle movement, birds chirping extraodinarily sweet, dew drops seems to whisper to me ...ahh...such a beautiful day. I went for a swim for 10 laps ,then went for a tan for 2 hours.I need to get back my tanline.Summer look is in now......

6pm
I was late, supposed to meet Hui Hui, Bee Lan and Hung Yong at 6pm...Just feeling tired after a morning exercise so I went to take a nap and seems N-gage alarm clock didn't bring a usefulness to wake me up.I quickly changed and drove to Orchard( With my usual high speed)

We had dnner at ZingDo restaurant at Ang Mo Kio Central. This time, I did not even finish my food because the korean food sucks big time and very expensive.It is their company I enjoyed mostBee lan ordred this Kim chi preserved cabbage thingy - damn spicy and sour ----- horrible. We played a game that who lose will eat that stuff.I asked them to guess what colour of my briefs i wear today.Lame right but then Bee Lan guessed correctly so Hung yong had to finish it. Sorry pal, I will never ever wear red briefs .First and last time to eat such food.They give me a birthday treat.

I parked my car at Nick's private apartment carpark and we walked to Esplanade.Somehow it was quite silly though as the journey was damn longa dn i can parked my car nearby esplanade. We chilled out at Embargo.This place is cool, man - the decor, music, people, atmosphere . It will be my other confirmed hang out place.I had Governors's smile at $10.

I brought them to the alternative club..dance and dance till 2am..Then we had supper at Kembangan.Sent them back home.I seriously enjoyed my birthday today.They had been celebrating with me for almost 3 years together.Love them all! Thanks , Beelan, Hui Hui and Hung Yong.......anyway U guys did not think that bag u gave me as a present kinda of small compared to my build.....*wink* anyway I appreciated it.....

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style