Thursday, January 22, 2004

50 Great Goals For NEw Year

50 great goals For the New Year.

1) Eat Healthfully
2) Exercise well
3) Compliment friends
4) Seek simplicity
5) Reduce your vices
6) Increase your virtues
7) Worry Less
8) Buy Less
9) Read More
10) Read the right stuff
11) Watch Sunsets and less TV
12) Listen to Good music
13) Spend time each day in solitude
14) Mediate on who God really is
15) Pray often
16) Always speak the truth
17) Show more love
18) Listen to children
19) Visit the elderly
20) Take time for friends
21) Follow the example of those you admire most
22) Maintain a positive attitude
23) Keep promises
24) Laugh as often as possible
25) Be kind to all you meet
26) Forgive any who wrong you
27) Apolo those you might have wronged.
28) Encourage the Discouraged
29) Give generously to those in need
30) Thank those who have given to you
31) Work hard and play hard
32) Clear the clutter from each day
33) Seek the best in others
34) Deepen your faith
35) Truly look at, listen to, and feel all that surrounds you.
36) Appreciate the ebauty of nature
37) Try something new
38) Greet more strangers
39) Learn the art of patience
40) Recall good memories and forget regrets
41) Give more hugs
42) Recognize possibilities instead of obstacles
43) Right a wrong
44) Help someone's dream come true
45) Keep a journal
46) Live a humble life
47) Dwell on what is noble and praiseworthy
48) Take more walks
49) Hold more hands
50) build a legacy that is respected

LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style