Saturday, December 27, 2003

Road Trip to Kuala Lumpur

- We took 1230am Transnational Bus to Kuala Lumpur ( cost RM20.50)
- Cun sleep during whole journey ............ I hate nighttime, it make me feel so lonely, moody, helpless...tried to reflect what i had undergo during 2003 ... :(
- Reached Kuala Lumpur at 5.30am...walked to Bukit Bintang Walk to search for hotel
- Argued with my fellow friend about last minute plan ( no booking of hotel) worse rained
- Search for hotel/motel ( only available ard check-out time) so we just had breakfast nearby ( Horrible Mee goreng Ayam and concentrated coffee at cost of RM6)
- Went to Coffee Bean cafe Opposite Regency Hotel to kill time)
- managed to get Our accomodation ( Pondok Lodge) Room cost $80 per night

- Slept for two hours
- had our lunch at Nasi Ayam Chee Meng Restaurant ( Nice)
- Walked to Puduraya Bus station to buy tix ( RM35) F***ing expensive and only available
- Go to KLCC by LRT, shopping a while ....then walked to Menara Tower..walked ard
- Walked back to Bukit Bintang walk for dinner....we had dinner at Fish and Co. ( mine is black pepper stingray meal at RM19.90)
- We showered and get ready to go for our adventure tour )


There's gotta be more to life
than chasing down every temporary high
to satisfy me.
Cuz the more that I'm
trippin' up thinking there must be more to life.
Well it's life, but I'm sure.
There's gotta be more...
than wanting more.

[Staccie Orrico- There's Gotta Be) More to life lyrics]




Sun, 28th December 2003

- Bunawar was not feeling well....so i end up slept till 12pm....
- We looked for Pharmacy to buy the medicine...then we had lunch at Johnny's restaurant
- Argue with waiter for wrong order....he gave me 3 plate of Garlic rice instead of one..Three of us were pissed off.... We had steamboat too...lucky other waitress are friendlier....
- We did some shopping , bought two tee and wallet chain ( RM70 ) from 77th Street
- I bought about 6 magazines
- We went back hotel, put our stuff and went to Subang jaya for a massage after body aches
- Spent about RM57.75 for full-body massage at Kursani...so so service.
- We had our Dinner in Teppanyaki Restaurant at Mid Valley MegaMall. super nice
- then we took taxi to our hotel, rest a while...
- we walked around at Jalan P Ramlee to check out the clubbing scene
- We went to Atmosphere Discotheque for RM40 ( they had Mardi Gras theme Under AFA society)
- We went back hom at 4am..pack up
- snorezzzzzz

TOh…I love the nightlife
I got to boogie in the disco' round oh yeah (2 times)
Please don't talk about love tonight
Please don't talk about sweet love
Please don't talk about begin true
And all the trouble we've been through
Ah, please don't talk about all of the plans
We had for fixin' this broken romance
I want to go where the people dance
I want some action…I want to live!



[Alicia Bridges - I love the night life]





LINKS

My chic clubmembers of sphere  Collection of 'Must-go' blogs! Check out my beautiful friends daily happenings in their own words


Other alter (ego) journal of mine      
Links that will take you to my other sites in virtual community and world

Beautiful bloggers I grooving on Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! The bloggers I have not meet yet ( And will do one day perhaps)  . they have interesting life. Do check out 

Blogs of Entertainments        Collection of another `must-go'  blogs! They make the blogging very entertaining and funny in their own personal touch.  

Link I often surf                                  Go figure! Links to other sites which  mostly had been bookmarked. List will continue to grow  

Media whoring session

Pictures Galore

Video Galore


Chat with me online
Only available at
10pm Singapore Time

Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Esjay. Make your own badge here.

This is my Google PageRankâ„¢ - RankSE.com free service.

Who Links Here
online
now



Free Calendar from Bravenet.com Free Calendar from Bravenet.com

     

I am who I am

 

 

My guest List
I'm gonna show you that good guys don't always win, I'm gonna show you the brighter side of living in sin.So when you're six feet under, you won't wonder why, Just 'cause you got a halo don't mean that you can fly.If you thought it was over, you're way off track, You made a blunder, and...You put me back, back in business,This ain't no hit or miss, I'm gonna get my way.'Cause you put me back, back in business,You're my first witness, and I'm here to stay.I'm gonna show you good guys always finish lastSpeaking of virtue, being nice is a thing of the past.When I want something done, I'll say it with a gun.kJust 'cause you're an angel don't mean you're having fun..I just wanted to thank you for what you lack. Hope they don't hang you, 'cause...I'm coming back in style